Kazima Sesame Seed Essential Oil is 100% undiluted, pure and natural and it is a rich source of minerals, calcium, magnesium and phosphorus. Vitamin E and B complex are found in abundant in this oil. Protein content is also very high in this essential oil. It has many healing benefits and antibacterial qualities. Common skin fungus like streptococcus and staphylococcus can be prevented by using this oil. It’s also naturally anti-viral and anti-inflammatory.
• Sesame seeds are considered to be high potent antioxidant as conducted by several researches. It helps in controlling the production of oil by neutralizing oxygen radicals underneath the tissues. It easily gets penetrated through the skin and enters the blood stream through capillaries. These capillaries are responsible for maintaining the good cholestrol (HDL) and reducing the bad cholestrol (LDL).
• Sesame seed oil is very beneficial for small intestine as it helps in the better functioning of small intestine by supplying colon. This oil is also helpful in regulating the growth and replications of cells.
• Chronic sinusitis can be treated by inhaling this directly. Other conditions such as psoriasis and dry skin ailments can also be treated by using this essential oil.
• A person suffering from common cold can use this oil for gargalling his throat as it kills bacterias responsible for common cold. It also helps in lice infestation when used as a massage oil and gently massaged on children' hair.
• The use of this oil nourishes scalp and helps treating dandruff. It protects the skin from harmful effects of chlorine in swimming pool and it also gives protection against sun burns and wind. It is overall one of the most beneficial oil.
• It helps in getting rid of oil soluble toxins as it attracts oil soluble toxins which can easily be washed with soap and warm water. It can even be ingested, once ingested the toxins are attracted by the oil molecules which are then made to exit the body through waste material.
• It helps in improving the blood circulation of the body by entering through the blood stream. It can penetrate through the bone marrow as it has the amazing ability to penetrate through the skin. It is also considered as a friendly oil by the liver and thus not gets wasted as a body waste.
• The sesame oil helps in keeping the skin soft and supple and it acts as a lubricant for joints thus it is especially helpful for the joints to maintain maximum flexibility. It also possesses natural antiseptic properties and hence helps in healing injuries and bruises.
• It can be used regularly by everyone instead of using the chemically treated cosmetic products. It helps in protecting the skin from diaper rashes and infection and thus keeps the sensitive skin baby soft. It helps in improving texture and quality of skin when used regularly.